Crystal Beach Amenities

The Bon-Air Hotel in 1911

In 1908, the Lake Erie Excursion Company erected a new hotel called the Bon-Air Hotel and Bath House

In 1903, the Lincoln Hotel was operating as a rooming house. In 1909, it got a license to sell ale and beer which of course made it quite popular. 

Another hotel was the Assembly House Hotel which was later changed to the Royal Hotel. This burned down in 1923.