Beaverdams Cairn, April 1975
Item
Title
Beaverdams Cairn, April 1975
Description
A photograph of the stone commemorating 16 U.S. soldiers that died in the Battle of Beaverdams in 1813. The stone was moved from the original grounds near the Thorold Tunnel to the Lakeview cemetery in 1966.
Creator
Bev Christensen
Date
April 1975
Format
png
Language
English
Rights
Note: This digital image is licensed from Metroland Media Group Ltd./TorStar – owners of the St. Catharines Standard/Niagara Falls Review. This is available online for research, private study, and educational purposes alone. If copyrighted material from this collection is to be published, go to http://www.torstarsyndicate.com or contact syndicate@torstar.com for permission.
It is the user's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright, or other use restrictions (such as donor restrictions, privacy rights, publicity rights, licencing, and trademarks) when using images made from our collections.
It is the user's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright, or other use restrictions (such as donor restrictions, privacy rights, publicity rights, licencing, and trademarks) when using images made from our collections.
Subject
Cemeteries
Battle of Beaverdams
Source
St. Catharines Standard