Below are eight questions for your experiences and thoughts about the COVID-19 pandemic and our response to it. None of these questions are mandatory - only those fields with an asterisk *. Answer however you wish. A few points before you start:
- Write as much as you want - the text boxes expand.
- Do not use any personal names or details (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) in your answers.
- You can answer these anonymously.
- Come back and answer these questions again in a few weeks or more. See how your answers may have changed.
- Tell a friend to try. These questions are going to be asked for years to come. Your answers are important.
Questions and Answers 2
Brock University protects your privacy and your personal information. The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964, and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) for the purpose of collecting information, permission, and associated rights to Brock University. Direct any questions about this collection to Head of Archives and Special Collection of the Brock University Library at 905-688-5550 x3264 or see https://brocku.ca/library/collections/special-collections-archives/.