What can you add to the COVID-19 archive?
Everyone's experiences with the impacts of the virus are unique and personal. Similarly, we all have our preferred ways to communicate. As long as it deals with the COVID-19 pandemic in some way, we want to preserve it.
Here are some ideas on ways to document the COVID-19 pandemic in Niagara:
- Photos: empty shelves in stores; signs and notifications; people in PPE; finished projects at home; examples of social distancing; empty venues
- Answer the eight question survey on this site.
- Media reactions: Write or record your reactions to the latest news
- Daily logs: Write in your daily thoughts on the pandemic. Submit every day.
- Business owners: Messages and notices to your customers or letters of support
- Screenshots of your social media posts
- Document life at home with the kids
- Draw / paint / sculpt artwork reflecting the current situation
- Compose music or sing a relevant song
- Create a meme about the virus - Niagara focus only, please
- Write a journal / blog / diary
We are lucky to live in a time when there are numerous ways to express ourselves. Just make sure that the content is yours to share. We can only keep those materials where the contributor is the copyright holder or has the permission of the copyright holder to post.