Ready to contribute?
Thank you very much. We cannot wait to see what you add to the archives. A few things to note before we begin:
- Uploaded content is related to the events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic in the Niagara Region.
- You have read the Terms and Conditions.
- Max 20 photos per upload. Videos should be less than 4 minutes long.
- Larger files take longer to upload. Be patient after hitting 'Submit."
- The submission does not infringe on any existing copyright.
- Content does not provide personal information about the contributor or any other individual including addresses, phone numbers, etc.
Alright, let's go. Any field with an asterisk * is a mandatory field.
Brock University protects your privacy and your personal information. The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964, and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) for the purpose of collecting information, permission, and associated rights to Brock University. Direct any questions about this collection to Head of Archives and Special Collection of the Brock University Library at 905-688-5550 x3264 or see https://brocku.ca/library/collections/special-collections-archives/.